- n unusual largeness in size or extent or number
- Her life and her work are testaments to the immensity of her bountiful heart.
- The immensity of America's agony, however, required no explanation.
- A blind man sits amidst the rubble, unseeing of the immensity of the destruction all around.
News & Articles
- Today’s Scuttlebot: Visualizing Web Activity and Vine’s Resilience
The New York Times's staff scours the Web for interesting and peculiar items. Friday's selections include a project that catalogs the immensity of activity that occurs on the Internet every second, and an argument for why Twitter's short video service might have lasting power.
Aug. 9, 2013 - New York Times
- Arsene Wenger in International Herald Tribune
The targets are so big for us that you don't feel sorry for yourself,Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger said. "We have a massive game in front of us on Wednesday night and I feel the immensity of the game makes you forget your disappointment."
- Jason Kenney in Canada.com
Today, my thoughts are with the families of Air India victims, who must now reconcile Mr. Reyat's new-found liberty with the immensity of their own loss,Kenney said.
- John Howard in The Age
It just underlines the immensity of the problems that countries like Britain and to a lesser extent ...... Australia faces. We shouldn't complacently imagine that there aren't potentially suicide bombers in this country,Mr Howard told the...