- n unusual largeness in size or extent or number
- His 33,333 lines measure its vastness.
- Small groups of Toyota desert vehicles, with 106-mm recoilless rifles mounted at the rear, wheel and charge like cavalry in the vastness of the Sahara.
- Instead of offering up its own product selection like TheKnot, it lets you carve a gift list from the vastness of e-commerce sites everywhere.
News & Articles
- Best of Oppositelock: June 21, 2013
Gathered here are the Oppositelock posts that people have put a good deal of effort into writing from the last 24 hours. Today it includes the Paris Air Show, 24 Hours of Le Mans and more. A Mustang, Unchained - FCTV A Mustang is by definition, a wild horse. It's an animal that even in this day and age, still answers to no man - a breed that roams free across the great vastness of America in ...
June 21, 2013 - Jalopnik
- Hertz so good: Classic advertisements from a big name in car rental
The vastness of the United States means that getting from Los Angeles to New York City may be a breeze thanks to airplanes and trains, but getting from the NYC airport to your final destination can be a headache.
June 18, 2013 - AutoWeek
- Telling Stories About Ourselves In 'The Faraway Nearby'
Stories are compasses and architecture,says author Rebecca Solnit. "We navigate by them, we build our sanctuaries and prisons out of them, and to be without a story is to be lost in the vastness of the world."
June 17, 2013 - NPR
- Russ Feingold in SI.com
Despite the vastness of the Great Lakes, they are not an unlimited, easily replenished resource,said Sen. Russ Feingold, D-Wis.
- David Weinberger in Kansas City Star
Tagging lets us organize the vastness of the Web : using the categories that matter to us as individuals,Weinberger said. "You may want to tag, say, a Stephen King story as 'horror,' but maybe to me it's 'ghost story' and to a literature...
- Zhai Zhigang in Reuters
The space walk mission has been accomplished smoothly. Please set your mind at ease, Chairman Hu and the people of China,Zhai said. "In the vastness of space, I felt proud of our motherland."