hotbox : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a journal bearing (as of a railroad car) that has overheated
- But just a few steps away sits the White House briefing room, a hotbox of cameras and television lights, where the President holds no real dominion.
- Derksen points out a hotbox detector at trackside, an infrared gadget that spots defective wheel bearings; one installation can cost as much as $50,000, but a single derailment .
- DISASTER In the Wheatlands Smoke from the hotbox eddied beneath the locomotive.
News & Articles
- More 90s Tomorrow, Then Turning Cooler
Chief Meteorologist Justin Stapleton‘s Wednesday Night Forecast Discussion: How about another day of mid 90s across the valleys!? It was hot again as high pressure continues to keep a hotbox of a forecast over most of the Pacific Northwest. Even the overnight hours are cooling very slowly, still in the 70s at midnight tonight, and falling … Continue reading »
July 25, 2013 - KEZI 9 Eugene