- n the fruit of a variety of winter melon vine; a large smooth greenish-white melon with pale green flesh
- Ragweed and certain melons, such as honeydew and cantaloupe, for example, share a common allergy-provoking protein.
- Scientists have long admired the industrious ants that keep aphids as cows and milk them for their sweet "honeydew" secretion.
- Critics charged that instead of concentrating on popular products like honeydew melons, peppers and tomatoes, April-Agro grew too many other crops, including plantains and cabbage.
News & Articles
- RECIPES: Minted Melon Iced Honey Green Tea
Minted Melon Iced Honey Green Tea 2 servings Prep Time: 5 minutes 6 chunks honeydew melon, about 1-1/2 inches square 15 large fresh mint leaves 1 bottle Pure Leaf™ Not Too Sweet Honey Green Tea Crush honeydew and mint with …
June 6, 2013 - FOX 59 Indianapolis
- Charles Nqakula in AllAfrica.com
It became clear in police investigations that Pick & Pay outlets were targeted by organized criminals. Four SAPS members were murdered in the course of an investigation of the Pick & Pay robbery, at Honeydew, in June last year,said Minister...
- John Roberts in Telegraph.co.uk
A lot of women like longer drinks but they don't want to feel bloated,says John Roberts, managing director at Fuller's, London's largest brewery. "Our Honeydew has been a great product for that trade, as has Discovery, which is fruity,...
- Julia Higgins in Telegraph.co.uk
As the BA's president at the time, Dame Julia Higgins, commented, "I'm not sure Dr Honeydew is quite the role model we would be looking at for a responsible scientist."