homelike : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having a feeling of home; cozy and comfortable
- But they envision institutions that are smaller and more homelike than the cheerless warehouses of old.
- For most Alpiners, the Rocky Mountains would be more homelike, but the big money still lies on the low slopes of the East.
- Bevin leads a rather lonely life with his placid, greyish wife Florence, usually stays at a small, homelike flat on the top floor of the Foreign Office.
News & Articles
- Top Projects: Minnesota Veterans Home, Building 19
The Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs sought to create a more “homelike” environment in Minnesota Veterans Home's Building 19, the new 100-bed skilled nursing facility on its campus along the Mississippi River.
Aug. 22, 2013 - Finance and Commerce
- Donovan in San Francisco Chronicle
It was welcoming and very homelike,said Suzanne Donovan, an old friend. "She wanted the cafe to be warm and open, like going to dinner at her own home."