- s having a feeling of home; cozy and comfortable
a homey little inn
- Her blog is a chronicle of her fitful transition from a spoiled city girl to a homey ranch wife, sort of a digital age version of "Green Acres.
- Tommy's Mexican restaurant is a homey little joint with red vinyl booths and murals of Mayan ruins.
- This was the homey territory that Dutch painters worked in all the time but where the high-minded El Greco didn't venture.
- Katie Holmes in AZ Central.com
Katie said: "I had Tom by my side the whole time. I couldn't have asked for a more supportive human being. He had the room ready, candles everywhere, pictures in frames. It was very homey and beautiful."
- Stephen Baldwin in TheWrap
I am not happy about the way things are. I pray for President Obama every single day,Baldwin said. "But tell you what. Homey made this bed, now he has got to lay in it."
- Nick Diaz in International Herald Tribune
Don't be scared, homey,Diaz told Noons.