- n an act of mass destruction and loss of life (especially in war or by fire)
a nuclear holocaust
- n the mass murder of Jews under the German Nazi regime from 1941 until 1945
- The America and the Holocaust Web site at www.
News & Articles
- ‘Italian Schindler,’ Renowned Holocaust Hero, Actually Helped Nazis Instead Of Jews
That awkward moment when you realize that a guy long credited as a hero for helping save Jews during the Holocaust was actually working with the Nazis. That’s the strange and shocking new revelation regarding Giovanni Palatucci, known as the “Italian Schindler.” Palatucci was a wartime police official who has long been praised for saving 5,000... Read more » ‘Italian Schindler,’ Renowned ...
June 20, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Breaking taboos with a little laughter: Dallas Holocaust Museum to host first play tonight
Photo courtesy of the Dallas Holocaust Museum - "The Timekeepers" opens at the Dallas Holocaust Museum tonight at 7:30 p.m.. The award-winning play is a Holocaust drama set at Sachsenhausen concentration camp in World War II Germany, and tells the story of two prisoners who learn to overcome their vast differences for the sake of survival.
June 20, 2013 - The Mesquite News
- Teachers earn rave reviews with Holocaust film
A new film on the life of a holocaust survivor is receiving rave reviews all over the world. Misa's Fugue airs this Saturday at 8:30 p.m. on WFMZ-TV. Two teachers from Berks County who made the film spoke about it on 69 News at Sunrise.
June 20, 2013 - WFMZ Eastern Pennsylvania and Western New Jersey
- Barack Obama in Indian Express
To this day there are those who insist that the Holocaust never happened, a denial of fact and truth that is baseless and ignorant and hateful,Obama said, echoing his words in Cairo in an address that reached for what he called a "new...
- John McCain in USA Today
It's hard to see what an Ahmadinejad meeting would gain, McCain said, "except an earful of anti-Semitic rants, and a worldwide audience for a man who denies one Holocaust and talks before frenzied crowds about starting another."
- Shaul Mofaz in FOXNews
Israel takes (Iranian President) Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's statements regarding its destruction seriously. Israel cannot risk another Holocaust,Mofaz said.