holograph : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n handwritten book or document
- n the intermediate photograph (or photographic record) that contains information for reproducing a three-dimensional image by holography
- Here is Hewlett-Packard's HP9000, on which you can sketch a new airplane, say, and immediately see the results in 3-D through holograph imaging; here is how the Votan can answer .
- He is a Prospero of American memories, a magician who carries a bright, ideal America like a holograph in his mind and projects its image in the air.
- Except for the holograph hounds, though, the little Lord Jeffreys make no fuss over David.