hologram : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the intermediate photograph (or photographic record) that contains information for reproducing a three-dimensional image by holography
- CNN Washington bureau chief David Bohrman admits the "hologram" didn't have a great deal of journalistic importance other than that it allowed Blitzer to talk to Yellin without the .
- At times, the bearded man in the stovepipe hat seems much like a hologram, a medium for our fears and fantasies.
- To pluck a hologram and release its light waves, a laser beam is passed through it.
- Wolf Blitzer in NEWS.com.au
You're a terrific hologram,Blitzer told the image.
- AR Rahman in guardian.co.uk
She wants to. In fact, she said she'll do it with a hologram. She has all these ideas,said Rahman.
- Ray Kurzweil in CNET News
If we want to go into virtual-reality mode, nanobots will shut down brain signals and take us wherever we want to go,said Kurzweil. "Virtual sex will become commonplace. And in our daily lives, hologram-like figures will pop in our brain...