- n a very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal)
- Zandl doesn't give out her exact age (fortysomething is the most she'll cop to), but she is almost certainly the oldest person in America who regularly uses "holla back" at the end .
- I dont say "holla" and I dont say "yall," but I think it gives it a more familial feel.
- Give a holla to Santa.
News & Articles
- 7th Anual Holla for ALS Casino Night
Date: Friday, June 21, 2013 Time: 7:00p-11:00p Place: Fairmont Hotel, Millennium Park, Chicago, IL Admission: $50.00 per person Website: 7th Anual Holla for ALS Casino Night Holla for ALS is a Casino Night fundraising event committed to raising awareness for …
June 10, 2013 - WGN TV Chicago
- Michael Jordan in Examiner.com
Jordan used Twiter to tweet a message to his fans and the press who have been watching this move closely by saying, "About take off to to my new school the University of Central Florda in orlando...... I'll holla at y'all on the Side."
- Cameron Giles in HipHopDX
It was cordial. He knew it was me,Cam'ron said of the conversation. "He said we was gonna holla - maybe we'll put something together. But in the immediate future, I'm just doing Cam. But you never know what can happen down the line. I...
- Da Brat in BallerStatus.com
I'm out on a lil' pass; I had to do some lawyer, attorney stuff,Brat said in the vlog episode. "I got a job. I work a 9 to 5 because I'm in the work release program. I make windows, so if ya'll need a window, holla at your girl."