- n eggs and butter with lemon juice
- At the Beverly Wilshire, the favorite is poached eggs de Severskion toast, with caviar and hollandaise sauce.
- In other words, when making hollandaise sauce, use a gentle heat so the sauce will thicken smoothly.
- So, by all means, have that eggs benedict--- just skip the hollandaise.
News & Articles
- Real Estate Transactions
Holly Herrick can make a from-scratch hollandaise sauce in five minutes, and saute scallops in less. Voila! Main course...
July 10, 2013 - The Post and Courier
- Breakfast rules at Rockland’s cheery, bright Home Kitchen Cafe
Posted July 05, 2013, at 11:49 a.m. Last modified July 05, 2013, at 2 p.m. As any cook — amateur or professional — will tell you, Hollandaise sauce is pretty easy to screw up. Sure, you can make a general approximation, but to make a really great Hollandaise requires practice, skill and patience.
July 5, 2013 - Bangor Daily News
- Michael Ruhlman in Chicago Sun-Times
He went to this file cabinet and pulled out a page and a half of typed out ratios,Ruhlman says. "Hollandaise was distilled down to six egg yolks and one pound of butter. I stared at those sheets. I found them fascinating."
- Ina Garten in MiamiHerald.com
You can find a recipe for a really fast hollandaise sauce, but you have to make it right the first time so that you can understand how it works,says Garten, 60, looking relaxed in a black button-down shirt and black pants, her black...