- n someone who travels for pleasure
- In the French Riviera resort of Cannes last week, a stocky, balding Palestinian holidaymaker strolled leisurely back to his luxurious rented apartment on La Croisette after a lucky .
- But at that moment, East Timor's potential as a holidaymaker's paradise seemed to me minimal, at best.
- Only the holy, high-spending holidaymaker can save us from financial hell.
News & Articles
- Europe's Best Nature Retreats
LONDON, September 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- To wake under the leafy canopies of Scandinavia's tallest forests or within its deepest caverns is surely something that tickles the fancy of any holidaymaker, ...
Sept. 5, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Scandinavia's Top Wilderness Getaways
To wake under the leafy canopies of Scandinavia's tallest forests or within its deepest caverns is surely something that tickles the fancy of any holidaymaker, no matter their tastes. The region's greens ...
Sept. 4, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Kevin Andrews in Herald Sun
Most commonly, this involves women from South-East Asia who are able to enter Australia on a range of temporary visas and legally work, including working holidaymaker and student visas,Mr Andrews said.
- John Higgins in guardian.co.uk
I thought we were fine but apparently it was one British holidaymaker who complained to the crew,said Higgins. "That was the reason why the captain thought we should be taken off the flight. It's perfectly reasonable for him to be thinking...
- Amanda Vanstone in The Age
We are going to make it clear that if a working holidaymaker puts a minimum of three months into seasonal harvest work in regional Australia, they will be able to apply for a further visa,Senator Vanstone said. "This will be particularly...