- s so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
a ho-hum speaker who couldn't capture their attention
- In today's age of high-speed, high-frequency global mergers and takeovers, Li's buyout of Hutch, as the hong was commonly called locally, would be ho-hum.
- And not just the ordinary old ho-hum sportswear type, but a brand-new outrageous variety, cut higher, tighter and altogether skimpier than anything Ruby Keeler ever kicked in .
- She directed its spin-off from ATT in 1996, back when Lucent was considered a ho-hum phone-equipment company.
News & Articles
- Minerva's Sunday Horoscope, 06/16/13
Minerva's Sunday Horoscope, 06/16/13 ARIES (March 20-April 18)Jupiter stands ready to accent the positive on your home front. If you're not buying then at least you'll be refurbishing. Time also to mend fences, start home businesses, even have heart-to-hearts with challenging parents. A ho-hum agenda? Not likely with jolly St. Jupe doing his "master of the house" number.
June 16, 2013 - San Francisco Chronicle
- Song and dance is superb in CLO’s ‘Seven Brides’
By Carol Waterloo Frazier, McKeesport Daily News If you’re looking for a way to turn a ho-hum day into a “Wonderful Day,” take a journey back in time to the Pacific Northwest ...
June 14, 2013 - The Mckeesport Daily News
- Rep. Peter King: Journalists Should Be Punished for Publishing Classified Info
Despite the topic’s seeming importance and the massive amount of media coverage it has been getting, news that the U.S. government is spying on Americans seems to have been met with mostly a ho-hum reaction from the general public. Recent polls indicate that the majority of citizens are reasonably okay with the idea of their phone and internet habits being tracked if it makes all involved safer ...
June 12, 2013 - Opposing Views
- Michael Griffin in NPR
If foam hits the orbiter and doesn't damage it, I'm going to say ho-hum because I know we're going to release foam. The goal is to make sure that the foam is of a small enough size that I know we're not going to hurt anything,Griffin said in...
- Brian Rolston in USA Today
Ho-hum, another record,joked New Jersey Brian Rolston about his goaltender. "Marty's the best goaltender to ever play the game -- it seems like every year he breaks another record."
- Jerry Richardson in SportingNews.com
John and Marty are prepared and they have a lot to do,Richardson said. "It's not going to be a ho-hum offseason I wouldn't think."