- s so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
tedious days on the train
- s using or containing too many words
- You interact in the space through an avatar, but creating and personalizing this animated representation of yourself is tedious.
- Bank-fraud cases are usually dry, tedious affairs.
- If James Bond ever tires of working for the Secret Intelligence Service (all those tedious long-haul flights), its sister organization, MI5, responsible for Britain's domestic .
News & Articles
- Man of Steel
Zack Snyder's tedious slice of noisy chaos barely rates any popcorn by Al Hoff A lot of stuff blows up or is otherwise epically destroyed in Zack Snyder's Man of Steel. Another thing that might also crumble is your expectation for a decent summer popcorn film, because this tedious slice of noisy chaos isn't it.… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to the comments on this story ]
June 19, 2013 - Pittsburgh City Paper
- Stocking the pantry — Community gardens could use more help
Organizers said they could use a few more hands to help with the next steps, including the tedious task of maintaining the sites.
June 19, 2013 - Livingston County Daily Press & Argus
- Album review: Sigur Rós' 'Kveikur'
In 2008 this cult-beloved Icelandic band upended expectations with "Med sud i eyrum vid spilum endalaust," a set of relatively concise art-pop songs that suggested, after a series of increasingly tedious space-rock albums, that Sigur Rós had developed an interest in rhythm and energy. Predictably, reaction among the group's cult was mixed, and last year it backtracked with the typically sluggish ...
June 18, 2013 - Los Angeles Times