- n an expression of greeting
- n a state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands
News & Articles
- Hi-Crush Partners LP Completes Acquisition of D&I Silica, LLC
Press Release Hi-Crush Partners LP Completes Acquisition of D&I Silica, LLC Houston, Texas - June 11, 2013 - Hi-Crush Partners LP (NYSE: HCLP), or Hi-Crush, today announced the successful completion of ...
June 11, 2013 - Thomson Reuters ONE via Yahoo! Finance
- The Hi-Tops bid farewell
The Hi-Tops sang "good-bye" in front of an appreciative audience at the Jeffersonville RiverStage, early Sun. evening The Louisville skyline and the mighty Ohio River at their backs, The Hi-Tops burst onto the Jeffersonville RiverStage for their “final” performance, last Sun. evening.
June 11, 2013 - Louisville.com
- Hi-Temp Heating & Cooling to host petting zoo, car show
CORUNNA — Hi-Temp Heating & Cooling is hosting its eighth annual Petting Zoo and Car/Motorcycle Show from noon to 4 p.m. June 16.
June 9, 2013 - The Argus-Press
- Lauren Nelson in Forbes
The story was that they knew I was 14, and I told them I was cutting school to meet with them,Nelson said. "I stood outside on the porch, and I would say, 'Hi' to them and wave them inside."
- Serena Williams in International Herald Tribune
I actually forgot until the end when I was saying 'Hi' to my (players') box,Williams said. "They said 'Hey, you're No. 1'. I was like, 'Oh, yeah."
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in Laconia Citizen
Boy, thank you Oh-HI-o,Clinton said in her victory speech.