hibachi : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a portable brazier that burns charcoal and has a grill for cooking
- v cook over a hibachi grill
- Central heating has taken the place of the hibachi (brazier) and of the kotatsu, the hole in the floor filled with hot coals to keep the family feet warm.
- Antawn Jamison in USA Today
It was a big game,Wizards forward Antawn Jamison said with a big sigh. "We knew that they remember Gilbert yelling 'Hibachi,' scoring 50 and Caron (Butler) yelling after the game. We knew that, so it's a surprise for us to come out and...
- DeShawn Stevenson in Forbes
He's 'Hibachi,' but I'm 'Mr. Fifty,'Stevenson said. "Put that in the newspaper so he'll get mad."
- Gilbert Arenas in Forbes
I knew they weren't going to let me take the shot. You have to turn off the grill. The 'hibachi' grill didn't get turned on tonight,said Arenas, referring to the word he sometimes yells when taking a shot. "I'm not going to go out there...