- n life after death
- n the time yet to come
- r in a subsequent part of this document or statement or matter etc.
- r in a future life or state
hope to win salvation hereafter
- r following this in time or order or place; after this
hereafter you will no longer receive an allowance
- The FORMER BRITISH COLONIES (hereafter, the American States) would hereafter be FREE AND INDEPENDENT STATES, no longer owing any allegiance to His Majefty's Government, except in .
- It does not call itself a religion, but Trinity has certainly mapped out the hereafter.
- They were the stinging phrases of a prophet, a man demanding justice not just in the hereafter, but in the here and now.
News & Articles
- Samsung Takes 47% of the $400+ Premium Smartphone Market, Displacing Apple for the First Time
HONG KONG AND LONDON, UK -- via PRWEB - Counterpoint Technology Market Research (Counterpoint Research hereafter), the go to source of smartphone market data, has released its monthly global smartphone ...
June 16, 2013 - GlobeNewswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Yes, You CAN Recycle Pizza Boxes & Coffee Cups!
In its coverage of a rally against the proposed ban on polystyrene (hereafter inaccurately referred to as "Styrofoam" because the human race is stubborn) in front of City Hall yesterday, NBC reported that "James Reilly, who runs food packaging factory GenPak, pointed out that alternatives like paper cups are not recyclable." This is not true! But you can't fault his ignorance: the DSNY's website ...
June 13, 2013 - Gothamist
- Daniel Smith in Washington Post
I have intentionally omitted to provide for my spouse and other heirs, including future spouses and children and other descendants now living and those hereafter born or adopted,Smith said in the will, which was signed under her legal name,...
- Peter Roebuck in Hindu
If this is the way the Indian board intends to conduct its affairs hereafter, then God help cricket,Roebuck wrote.
- Abraham Lincoln in Christian Post
Abraham Lincoln stated, "All the good Savior gave to the World was communicated through this Book. But for this Book we could not know right from wrong. All the things most desirable for man's welfare, here and hereafter, are to be found in it."