hereunder : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a subsequent part of this document or statement or matter etc.
the terms specified hereunder
- r under the terms of this agreement
- And whereas it is desirable to prohibit the importation of the goods enumerated hereunder, unless the consent in writing of the Minister of State for Trade and Customs has .
- In witness whereof we have hereunder subscribed our names.
- This amendment said: "Provided, that it is the intent of Congress that the court, in imposing sentence hereunder, should discriminate between casual or slight violations and .
- Bjorn in Peanuts! Low Cost Airline News
We have explored different ways of financing, hereunder US ex-im financing of 85% of the purchase price. These purchases will open up new opportunities, enabling us to fly longer distances and thus consider new, interesting routes,says Bjorn...