hereinafter : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in a subsequent part of this document or statement or matter etc.
the landlord demises unto the tenant the premises hereinafter called the demised premises
- But be it hereinafter understood that whereas the aforementioned and previously established methodology of contract composition has been adjudged dull and devoid of intelligibility .
- As we are gathered hereinafter today at the new International Demographic Party Statue To One Legged Hispanic Cheerleader Lesbians, may I remind you that I'm the hottest Hawaiian .
- My actions cannot be described as "experimental," as their outcome (hereinafter referred to as "GETTING STONED") was known to me in advance.
News & Articles
- Uranium Valley Mines Ltd./ Results: Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
Uranium Valley Mines Ltd. , hereinafter "Uranium Valley" or the "Company") announces the results of its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders held on June 12, 2013, in Montreal, Quebec. ...
June 13, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Cellcom Israel Announces Change of Chief Financial Officer
NETANYA, Israel, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cellcom Israel Ltd. (NYSE: CEL) (TASE: CEL) (hereinafter: the "Company"), announced today that Mr. Yaacov Heen notified the Company of his resignation ...
June 13, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Abitibi Royalties Inc./Results: Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
VAL-D'OR, QUÉBEC--(Marketwired - June 13, 2013) - Abitibi Royalties Inc. (TSX VENTURE:RZZ) (hereinafter " Abitibi Royalties " or the " Company ") announces the results of its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the " Meeting ") held on June 12, 2013, in Montreal, Quebec. At the Meeting, shareholders approved all resolutions put before them by management, including the election of all ...
June 13, 2013 - Marketwire