heartfelt : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s earnest
- Her opinions are heartfelt, passionate and often abrasive.
- Such heartfelt individual meditations have taken a collective toll on the cemetery.
- This heartfelt homage concluded a week in which the circumstances of Rockefeller's collapse had provoked some unusual speculation.
- Helen Thomas in Long Island Press
For her part, Thomas said in her apology that her comments "do not reflect my heartfelt belief that peace will come to the Middle East only when all parties recognize the need for mutual respect and tolerance."
- LeBron James in ESPN
It's heartfelt for me,James said in the interview. "In my seven years there, I gave that franchise and this city everything. Those 20,000 fans every night have seen me grow from an 18-year-old kid to a 25-year-old man. I never wanted to...
- Roger Goodell in China Daily
The entire NFL is deeply saddened by the death of Sean Taylor,said NFL commissioner Roger Goodell in a statement. "We extend our heartfelt sympathy to Sean's family, friends, teammates, and the Redskins' organization. This is a terrible...