- s with the head foremost
a headfirst plunge down the stairs
- r with the head foremost
- I didn't see them; I dove down headfirst and brushed it with a shoulder.
- Until Bush plunges headfirst into New Orleans worst-hit neighborhoods he's going to have a hard time correcting the impression that he just doesn't get it.
- Reeve's fight to reclaim his life was joined almost the moment he fell headfirst off his horse.
News & Articles
- Bullpen roughed up, Torres exits Giants' 6-3 loss to Marlins
As expected, the first question posed to manager Bruce Bochy after the Giants' 6-3 loss to the Miami Marlins concerned an injured outfielder. But it wasn't about Angel Pagan. Andres Torres injured his right knee diving headfirst into third base in the sixth inning Friday night and had to leave the game, the latest Giants player banged up in what has been a painful last month or so.
June 22, 2013 - The Sacramento Bee
- The Big Wave Racer at Six Flags: Slide into summer
At four stories high, with six lanes for thrill-seekers to ride together as they plunge headfirst 1,800 feet, the new Big Wave Racer at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor adds a twist to the regular summer waterslide
June 22, 2013 - The Star-Ledger
- Life Story: Cherry Hendrix, teacher and volunteer
Her big dreams and big heart made a mark on Portland. From a worker in the shipyards during World War II to a teacher during segregation to a volunteer tutor for children, Cherry Hendrix jumped in headfirst.
June 22, 2013 - The Oregonian
- Kelly Shoppach in USA Today
Victor's headfirst slide probably woke us up a little bit,Shoppach said. "To see him attempt to be fast and playing hard, we started rolling after that."
- Ryan Freel in SportingNews.com
For the most part, I played hard,Freel said. "I didn't have any chances to dive for any balls in the outfield. I stole a couple of bases, dove headfirst. I did some feet-first sliding, too, on a couple ones that I normally don't do. I...
- Mike Lowell in SportingNews.com
He was trying to avoid the tag. He just slid headfirst,Lowell said.