- n something or someone that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness
- n pain in the head caused by dilation of cerebral arteries or muscle contractions or a reaction to drugs
- In treating common children's ailments like headache, doctors have to learn when a horse is actually a zebra.
- The sick headache, that nuisance in households one of whose members suffers therefrom, last week received close study at the University of Illinois College of Medicine.
- Without giving you a headache.
News & Articles
- Seeking help for migraines can avoid time away from the activities you enjoy
The occasional headache is not uncommon, but severe migraine headaches can be debilitating. Accordin
June 22, 2013 - Lexington Herald-Leader
- Killearn Roundabout Reopens
A traffic headache is over for residents in the Tallahassee area.
June 21, 2013 - WCTV Tallahassee
- What's the Best Headache Medicine: Tylenol, Excedrin or Advil?
If your medicine cabinet is stocked with any kind of drug, it's likely some type of over-the-counter headache relief product such as Advil, Aleve, Excedrin or Tylenol - or maybe all of the above. While each claims to relieve throbbing pain that prevents you from focusing at work or enjoying time with your kids, pharmacists say some brands may be better suited for getting you back to your desk or ...
June 20, 2013 - U.S.News & World Report LP via Yahoo! News
- Sir Alex Ferguson in ESPN
Ferguson added: "The injuries in defence are becoming a bit of a headache to us. Carrick stepped in and did very, very well. He's got the composure and the pace and it was a good performance in the second half. We used out experience."
- Heikki Kovalainen in Telegraph.co.uk
Kovalainen said: "I don't remember anything from the accident or what happened afterwards. I have a slight headache and a stiff neck, but apart from that I am feeling well and in good spirits. I would obviously like to thank all the circuit...
- Edson Buddle in Washington Post
Asked if his performance will make it more difficult for Bradley to select his frontline starters, Buddle said: "I've given him a bit of a headache probably, but it's a good headache."