hb : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color; function primarily to transport oxygen from the lungs to the body tissues
News & Articles
- How did your state lawmakers vote?
Published: Friday, June 14, 2013 at 01:26 AM. HB 816 _ Tobacco Growers Assessments: Authorizes tobacco growers to assess themselves to promote the interests of tobacco growers. Introduced by Rep. James Langdon Jr., R-Johnston.
June 14, 2013 - The Shelby Star
- Youth Scene: HB Crew repeat champs
HB Crew, an Under-19 boys' soccer team from AYSO Region 143 (Huntington Beach/Westminster), successfully defended its title by winning its division on June 2 at the Mission Viejo Classic Soccer Tournament.
June 12, 2013 - Huntington Beach Independent
- VDA Productions and HB Agency Blend Technology and Creative to Deliver Engaging Trade Show Experience to 14,000 ...
BOSTON, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- VDA Productions , the premier provider of 3D marketing experiences and design solutions that bring brands to life partnered with HB Agency , an integrated branding, ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Linda Lingle in Washington Post (blog)
I have been open and consistent in my opposition to same gender marriage and find that HB 444 is essentially marriage by another name,she said.
- Sarah Palin in Juneau Empire (registration)
The Department of Law advised me that this bill, HB 4001, is unconstitutional given the recent court order of December 19th, mandating same-sex benefits,Palin said. "With that in mind, signing this bill would be in direct violation of my...
- John Lynch in Atlantic Online
At its core, HB 436 simply changes the term 'civil union' to 'civil marriage.' Given the cultural, historical and religious significance of the word marriage, this is a meaningful change,Lynch said today.