he-man : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a man who is virile and sexually active
- From Paris bistros to Chicago saloons, he is known as a character--not the sallow, writing type with an indoor soul, but a literary he-man.
- Jon Hall, 66, he-man actor who "was swept to stardom in The Hurricane, a 1937 spectacular that also helped launch Dorothy Lamour; of gunshot wounds that apparently were self .
- One type of victim is the baffled he-man who is afraid of unleashing his own violence.
News & Articles
- Streets become open-air canvas for BuskerFest
Mark Abbati came to a halt on the Grand Wayne Convention Center's floor as 4-year-old Samson Owens, dressed as a knee-high He-Man superhero, walked by with his family.
June 23, 2013 - Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
- Henry Burris in Toronto Star
Dave was a perfect 10, shoot this guy was dead eye,Burris said with his usual smile. "If there was only one part he lacked in, he wasn't Schwarzenegger, he wasn't He-Man so he made up for it with his tenacity and his smarts."
- Patton Oswalt in New York Times
In the bit he was citing, Mr. Oswalt describes the menu at Black Angus as a gantlet of "angry food": "a 55-ounce he-man steak slab, served with a deep-fried punkin, stuffed with buttered scallops, 53 of our potato-bacon balls," and then "here...
- Dominique Dorsey in National Post
Sometimes, I'd try to be a he-man and pick those ones up by myself,Dorsey says.