harmless : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a not causing or capable of causing harm
rendered the bomb harmless
- You would, however, place a harmless insect in the box.
- At their most harmless, the products are a waste of time, money and good intentions.
- Wim Delvoye's latest work looks perfectly harmless in the middle of his chaotic studio in a nondescript part of Ghent.
News & Articles
- Damman: Ordinance illegally rids Marysville police and fire chiefs
A few seemingly harmless language changes to a city ordinance in Marysville turned into another challenge to the city’s proposed public safety department.
June 20, 2013 - The Voice
- Catfish Joke Turned Deadly
What started out as a harmless catfish joke during a Father’s Day outing in Maumelle, Arkansas soon turned into a deadly situation for a 13-year-old boy, named Aiden, and his mother, Melissa Menchaca. In a practical joke involving a live catfish, Menchaca tried to get the catfish to cooperate and give her son a “kiss”; however,... Read more » Catfish Joke Turned Deadly is a post from: The ...
June 20, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- New Jersey announces new policy to ban trash talk in high school sports
Talking trash won’t be considered just harmless fun anymore. At least not in New Jersey. The New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association, the governing body for high school sports, announced, in conjunction with the state Attorney General’s office, a new policy that would penalize teams and players for...
June 20, 2013 - New York Post
- Max Mosley in Melbourne Herald Sun
Switching between tablets and capsules to deliver medications might seem harmless, but when that is done solely to increase profit an in violation of federal and state regulations that are designed to protect patients, pharmacies must know that... Patrick Fitzgerald http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Fitzgerald&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGPzhmxWW1WJbe2mVbWBC-ROULUoQ Chicago Sun-Times http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.suntimes.com/business/987403,walgreens060408.article&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFrxmdeJdrVysACQEOpF8GmTk4uBQ Jun 4, 2008
45595 62071 harmless Mr Mosley said: I fundamentally disagree with the suggestion that any of this is depraved or immoral. I think it is a perfectly harmless activity provided it is between consenting adults who are of sound mind, and it is in private."
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg in USA Today
Ginsburg said, "Because Skilling's misconduct entailed no bribe or kickback, he did not conspire to commit honest services fraud under our confined construction (of the law). We leave for remand the question whether the error is harmless in light of...