- s firm and uncompromising
a hard-line policy
- In opposing Bush's hard-line policy, the Democratic candidate has challenged a golden rule of Florida politics.
- But despite the presence of a conservative crowd, the hard-line regime cancelled a major speech at the mausoleum earlier this month during Ramadan by the most prominent of Khomeini .
- Fighting erupted after a visit by Israeli hard-line politician Ariel Sharon to the site, considered sacred by Muslims, Christians and Jews.
News & Articles
- Berkeley: Free football camp aims to keep kids off the street
Volunteer coach Todd Walker has been leading a summer camp for at-risk youth at San Pablo Park for the past 10 years. For the older and more difficult kids, he sometimes employs a hard-line approach to try to keep them on the right track.
June 13, 2013 - Oakland Tribune
- East Brady reconsiders well stance
EAST BRADY - Backing off from a hard-line prohibition on geothermal heating and cooling wells in East Brady, borough leaders last week appeared willing to allow some wells to be drilled - as long as they are not in the town's source water protection zone.
June 12, 2013 - The Leader-Vindicator
- Iranian Women: New President Could Bring More Restrictions
Women's rights advocates say they are nervous Iran's next president might continue or even add to the hard-line policies of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Several of them shared their thoughts as Iranians prepare to vote Friday.
June 12, 2013 - NPR
- President Bush in ABC Online
He said Bush, asked recently about his Cuba policy, replied: "I'm a hard-line president and I'm waiting for Castro to die."
- Kim Yong Nam in Westmount Examiner
US hard-line conservative forces have been provoking us and have deliberately aggravated the tension on the Korean peninsula with reckless military modernization plans behind the scenes of the six-party talks,Kim Yong Nam said, referring to...
- John Conyers in Guardian Unlimited
It is still my hope that they will reconsider this hard-line position and cooperate with our investigation so that we can get to the bottom of this matter,Conyers, D-Mich., said in a statement after being told again by their attorneys that...