hardline : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s firm and uncompromising
- A hardline law-and-order advocate, Madigan believes that his own recommendations for disciplining ten of his menranging from demotions to 15-day suspensions without paywere .
- Ousted as Iran's chief negotiator last year by incoming hardline President Ahmadinejad, he has continued to speak out on nuclear issues, often arguing for a less confrontational .
- Kevin Rudd in Mangalorean.com
I fully support hardline measures in response to any act of violence towards any student anywhere - Indian or otherwise,Rudd said. "And furthermore we also need to render as completely unacceptable people taking the law into their own...
- Carlos Gutierrez in Ninemsn
If you look at the nature of the people in charge, this is the Old Guard, it's the hardline and there is no reason for us to feel a sense from optimism for the Cuban people,US Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez told Reuters.