happy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a enjoying or showing or marked by joy or pleasure
a happy smile
spent many happy days on the beach
a happy marriage
- s marked by good fortune
a happy outcome
- s eagerly disposed to act or to be of service
- s well expressed and to the point
a happy turn of phrase
- PTI Magazine explores making yourself happy .
- A look at how happy Americans are with their jobs.
- On the heels of a relatively cheery government jobs report comes news that American workers are hop-skippingly happy with their jobs.
News & Articles
- Happy birthday Madeline!
Happy birthday Madeline! Madeline Wright celebrated her birthday this year just like last year. Instead of receiving birthday gifts for herself, she asked for gifts for the animals of Wags to Whiskers of Texas. Madeline is the daughter of Alan and Catherine Wright of Kingwood.
June 12, 2013 - East Montgomery County Observer
- Happy Valley man found with drugs, stolen property at residence
A Happy Valley man was arrested early Tuesday morning after law enforcement found drugs, stolen property and firearms during a search of his residence.
June 11, 2013 - Anderson Valley Post
- Happy Chic bedding is a fab find
Happy Chic from Jonathan Adler is a bright spot at J. C. Penney.
June 11, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- David Villa in The Associated Press
The group deserves this, but we want more,sublime Spanish striker David Villa said. "We are happy to be in the final, that was our objective. But now we want to be champions."
- Dwyane Wade in AOL News
I think I'm happy that I have the owner that I have here in Miami,Wade told The Associated Press late Thursday night.
- Alessandro Petacchi in The Age
I'm really happy : I had nothing to lose, and I wanted to try my chances,said Petacchi, who also won four stages in the 2004 tour.