- s cheerfully irresponsible
- His clever performances, creative hair styles and happy-go-lucky attitude gave America 'something to talk about' and generated mass appeal.
- The alleged suicide attempt by the actor, known for his happy-go-lucky characters, shocks the movie industry.
- Named after McCain's father-in-law, James Hensley, Jimmy is the lively, happy-go-lucky member of the clan, friends say.
News & Articles
- Brazil Rethinks Their ‘Happy Prostitute’ Ad
When the general public thinks of prostitution they don’t normally think that it’s a happy occupation to have. The majority of people will think of stories about hookers pepper spraying teenagers and stealing piggy banks to fund their lifestyle, not happy-go-lucky sex workers. However Brazil recently launched an advert campaign to try and move past [...] Brazil Rethinks Their ‘Happy Prostitute ...
June 5, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- John-Michael Liles in SI.com
I've only seen him wear his (artificial) tooth once or twice,Liles said. "We've got to beg him to put gel in his hair. It gets a little embarrassing. His heart is in the right place. He's a happy-go-lucky kid."
- Bob Dylan in Stuff.co.nz
Robert explained to E!: "We just focus on music. We're just happy-go-lucky people who just get into the studio as much as possible."
- Garo Yepremian in USA Today
Every airport you go to, people point to you and say, 'Here's the guy who screwed up in the Super Bowl,' Yepremian said. "After a while it bothers you. If it was anybody else he would go crazy, but fortunately I'm a happy-go-lucky guy."