- s having the sticky properties of an adhesive
- s covered with adhesive gum
- He smiles his big, gummy smile and lets the girl sway back into the jiggling crowd.
- There, giant earthmovers, their wheels taller than a Texan in his boots, are ripping up the gummy, black soil to lay a 49-mile stretch of concrete tollway.
- I eat gummy bears by tearing them limb from limb and eating their heads last.
News & Articles
- Remixology: Make Us a Drink With Sour Patch Kids
Bartender Response : Henderson grabbed the jumbo size bag of candy, then confessed he’s not really into Sour Patch Kids. “But I am a big gummy bear fan,” he said.
June 13, 2013 - Washington City Paper
- Diane Parish in Mirror.co.uk
Diane says: "Every morning Kenya is just so pleased to see her sister. And Kaya is so pleased to see her, too, and gives her this big gummy smile. Her little head follows Kenya wherever she goes in the room - they just love each other. That is the...
- Conan O Brien in MTV.com
I've decided to follow someone at random,O'Brien wrote. "She likes peanut butter and gummy dinosaurs. Sarah Killen, your life is about to change."
- David Crausby in Bolton News
Mr Crausby, MP for Bolton north-east, said: "I think that gummy bins would be another great way to tackle the issue of people thoughtlessly dropping gum. They are eye-catching and will encourage people to think about recycling. They have been a...