- s having a relatively high resistance to flow
- s having the sticky properties of an adhesive
- Eleutherococc fluid extract, polygonati fluid extract, epimedii viscous extract, civet tincture, bezoar tincture, viper tincture, d-alpha-tocopherol acetate, vitamin B2, sodium .
- The basic values of human coexistence are trampled daily by the viscous feet of the Berlusconi thing; amongst its many talents, it has a funambulesque ability to abuse words .
- With that, the laborious process of drawing viscous bitumen out of Alberta's oil sands became ever more viable.
News & Articles
- Blythe boy attacked by neighbor's dog
An 11-year-old boy is out of the hospital and recovering at home in Blythe after a viscous dog attack. What shocks his family the most--it's a neighbors pet he's known for years that never showed any signs of aggression.
June 12, 2013 - News 12 Augusta
- Royal Gorge Fire: 3,800 Acres Scorched, 881 Prison Inmates Evacuated
The Royal Gorge fire has already incinerated over 3,800 acres of land just south of the Royal Gorge bridge and Arkansas river. Four viscous wildfires fueled by high winds and dry weather have had firefighters battling for control on Tuesday. One of the wildfires started in a wooded, residential area in the northeast of Colorado springs leading to the [...] Royal Gorge Fire: 3,800 Acres Scorched ...
June 12, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- David Lynch in MSNBC
Viscous, thick and rich,was how professional wine taster David Lynch described the water to TODAY co-hosts Meredith Vieira and Matt Lauer.
- Roger Clemens in San Francisco Chronicle
-- Clemens responded to the charges in the Mitchell Report by releasing a prepared statement: "I am an elastic substance made from the milky juice of the tropical Hevea plant; you are a gelatinous and viscous solution with strong adhesive...
- Matthew Hayden in The Age
...remains confident of returning for a one-day match against Tasmania on November 4 but was shaking his head at his bad luck after the dog attack and hand fracture "It was a viscous attack," Hayden told News Ltd newspapers.