grief-stricken : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s sorrowful through loss or deprivation
- Breistroff's grief-stricken father said: "I have lost my son.
- Last year Ding produced a list of 186 people who were killed, and published (in Hong Kong) a 417-page book telling many of the stories of their grief-stricken families.
- Much as Capa held his camera only inches from the faces of the grief-stricken and the grievously wounded, Kershaw focuses tightly and unblinkingly on a man who "invented .
News & Articles
- Kingston mom asks, How did baby die?
KINGSTON — A grief-stricken Kingston mother was demanding answers on Thursday as to how and why her 1-month old baby sustained fatal head injuries.
June 21, 2013 - Middletown Times Herald-Record
- Barack Obama in guardian.co.uk
Obama said: "There wasn't a better interviewer in TV, not a more thoughtful analyst of our politics, and he was also one of the finest men I knew. Somebody who cared about America, cared about the issues, cared about family. I am grief-stricken with...
- Linda Hogan in St. Petersburg Times
We've all been grief-stricken,Linda Bollea said.