- v lubricate with grease
- a smeared with oil or grease to reduce friction
- Apparently this is just what the public had been dying to do, for "The Road Ahead" became a runaway best seller, though it is lustrous with earnest goofiness, like a greased-down .
- Vegans can be as strict or lax as they want to be in their food choices: the International Vegetarian Union's website includes vegan-friendly reminders about baking pans greased .
- The first, pivotal defeat of the Taliban, in the northern city of Mazar-i-Sharif, was greased by local Pashtun fed up with taking orders from "these village idiots from the south .
News & Articles
- 'Representative Beefcake' juggles politics, show business
It sounded downright scandalous when word came out that pictures of a topless politician surfaced online, but state Rep. Mike Hope is not only talking about the topless, greased-up photos, he says he actually posted them himself.
June 12, 2013 - KOMO Seattle
- Dolphins claim Evan Rodriguez
When Bill Parcells took the reins of the Dolphins in 2008, he famously (notoriously) said that he will avoid “thugs and hoodlums.” Though it’s unclear whether tight end Evan Rodriguez falls into that category, he’s been arrested twice this offseason. And his history of off-field issues greased the skids to round four of the 2012…
June 11, 2013 - NBC Sports: ProFootballTalk
- Catch The Greased Down Pig
TRENTON, IL. (KTVI) — Tim Ezell played “Catch the Greased Down Pig” on The Windcrest Dairy Farm.
June 7, 2013 - FOX 2 News St. Louis
- Troy Calhoun in Salt Lake Tribune
BYU played exceptionally well today,said AFA coach Troy Calhoun. "They came out as a greased-up, physical team, and their execution was exceptional. For us to win a game like this, we have got to be at top-notch level."
- Pat Martin in 940 News
If Dr. Johnston was paying attention, he'd have the same questions that the rest of Canadians have about getting to the bottom of where did the $10 million in grease money go that greased the wheels of commerce for the Airbus purchase,said...
- Brad Childress in Minneapolis Star Tribune
We don't have any wet-ball drills or greased-potato drills,Childress said. "We do talk about raking the ball on defense and carrying it high and tight on offense. But we're always talking about that."