gratefulness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n warm friendly feelings of gratitude
- Indeed, he uttered the note of gratefulness only after some arm-twisting from top Administration officials, who then escorted him to a Pentagon ceremony that included a 21-gun .
- I have enjoyed many a delightful hunting excursion there and shall always remember with so much gratefulness the wholehearted hospitality and warm comradeship extended to me on .
- Between astonishment and gratefulness, Grant just said, "Dear God!" At week's end, Ed Sullivan had scheduled both Grant and Evening Prayer for a June airing on his Toast of the .
- Ehud Olmert in China Daily
We feel a lot of gratefulness for the Chinese people for the very warm and friendly manner in which they treated Jewish people both in Shanghai and in Harbin,Olmert said.
- Andy Phillips in Colorado Rockies News
It's so hard to put into words, the gratefulness that you feel for what they are doing,Phillips said. "It's just so overwhelming. There's so much you want to say to them, and you feel like you can't put it into words, because it's not...
- Deborah Norville in San Jose Mercury News
Norville describes it as an active, aware process: "It's the knowing and the recognition, the acknowledgment and the gratefulness for the benefit you've received."