- n utensil with sharp perforations for shredding foods (as vegetables or cheese)
- Kids' Tools grater, whisk and spatula set, $39, fits small hands for ages 5 and up williams-sonoma.
- There, a vegetable grater made from a soup can.
- The Todo stainless-steel-and-wood cheese grater, $65, stands 18 in.
News & Articles
- Best Bet: Sculptural Nylon Whisks
For fans of the multifunctional kitchen tool—be it a Swiss Army–style grater or convertible blender/mixer/slow cooker—the real beauty of these sculptural nylon whisks ($18 at gretelhome.com) is their transformability. Thanks to a gliding, contrast-colored ring, you can expand the prongs for whipping custard as easily as you shorten them to ... More »
June 10, 2013 - New York Magazine
- Apple announces new Mac Pro with cylindrical design, 12-core Intel Xeon E5 CPU, flash storage, Thunderbolt 2.0 and ...
It's been brewing for a while, and now Apple has finally redesigned its flagship cheese grater pro desktop . The 2013-era Mac Pro has been totally redesigned with a new, cylindrical chassis and vastly upgraded internals that have been designed to last for "(another) 10 years." At the center of the new Mac Pro is a 12-core, 256-bit Intel Xeon E5 processor with 1,866MHz DDR3 RAM capable of 60GB/s ...
June 10, 2013 - Engadget
- William W. “Bill” Grater
William W. “Bill” Grater, 82, of North Ridgeville, passed away peacefully at his home Tuesday, June 4, 2013, following a short illness. He was born in Belfry Trooper, Pennsylvania. Growing up in Pennsylvania, he moved to Fairview Park in 1965, then to North Ridgeville in 1998. A U.S. Marine, he served during the Korean War, [...] The post William W. “Bill” Grater appeared first on Chronicle ...
June 6, 2013 - The Chronicle-Telegram
- Julia Gillard in Sydney Morning Herald
My first real contact with Matt was in 2002 ...... when he wrote that I combined the cheese-grater voice of a Footscray fishwife with the multi-shaded hair of a Toorak trendoid,said Ms Gillard, who represents the Melbourne seat of Lalor....
- Brian Eno in New York Times
I might send you a track of the sound of a cheese grater,Mr. Eno said, and Mr. Byrne barely skipped a beat.
- Mohammad Khatami in San Diego Union Tribune
Allowing these conditions to continue and keeping silent in the face of these events will create grater problems for us,Khatami warned.