gratitude : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a feeling of thankfulness and appreciation
he was overwhelmed with gratitude for their help
- Can gratitude journals work their magic over the long haul? And how many of us could keep filling them with fresh thankful thoughts year after year?.
- Letters of gratitude that reflected serious effort brought more satisfaction than those that seemed written routinely or out of duty.
- Last week the statue was unveiled in the Metropolitan Museum of Art, a gift to the city by one Ery Kehaya, who designated it "an expression of gratitude from Greeks living in .
News & Articles
- Letter: A word of support for Basalt police officers
I just want to express my gratitude of the Basalt Police force. Roderick, I love you, and despite what has happened, I will miss your presence!
June 18, 2013 - The Aspen Times
- MicroAgility, Inc. Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary with Gratitude
MicroAgility, Inc, an award-winning business and technology consulting company, announced today that it will be commemorating the 10th anniversary of its founding in 2003 with utmost gratitude. “MicroAgility is celebrating ten years of dedication, accomplishment, and partnership with our clients, employees, and partners,” said Sajid Khan, President of MicroAgility. Mr. Khan further added ...
June 17, 2013 - PR.com
- A grillful of gratitude
To show the community's gratitude for the good Hope Village has done, residents, artists and a few businesses had pooled together to put on an evening of grilled food and live music for the program's volunteers Friday evening.
June 15, 2013 - Minot Daily News
- Vice President Dick Cheney in Bloomberg
In a statement, Cheney said that CIA agents "deserve our gratitude" for preventing more al-Qaeda attacks and "do not deserve to be the targets of political investigations or prosecutions."
- John Roberts in USA Today
Chief Justice John Roberts said in a statement Friday that Stevens "has earned the gratitude and admiration of the American people for his nearly 40 years of distinguished service to the Judiciary, including more than 34 years on the Supreme Court....