- That feeling prompted many in France to wince at the British tabloid accusations of wartime fecklessness and current ingratitude.
- The act ranked high among samples of the ingratitude of republics.
- Orphan: A living person whom death has deprived of the power of filial ingratitude.
News & Articles
- NANCY BAKER: A garden grumble
This year's garden is killing me. Not the work, but the ingratitude. Last year's garden did not have raised beds or good dirt.
July 11, 2013 - Savannah Morning News
- Pope Benedict XVI in Ottawa Citizen
They are not wanted in Southern India, Assam and also Punjab and Chandigarh. The Biharis have antagonised local population wherever they had settled. The UP-Bihari MPs have shown their ingratitude towards Mumbai and Maharashtra with an anti-Marathi... Raj Thackeray http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raj_Thackeray&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFPVLa8C4JzCtub8HFSha-1P_vGyw Business Standard http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.business-standard.com/common/click_track.php%3Fact%3Dnews_now%26var%3D34377&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGQyFsU77hxdp3iKlx9KpjFnqkvTw Mar 5, 2008
51809 69225 ingratitude In his address, the Pope said: Christ guides us towards goodness and does not let us be disarmed by ingratitude."
- Joe Maddon in International Herald Tribune
The analogy I used is the slippery slope everybody talks about is lined with ingratitude and a lack of humility. I think that's where people fail, especially after they've been successful. I don't want us to fall into that trap,Maddon said....