grandad : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the father of your father or mother
- I mean, you see some 425-pound human being with a Stetson in the Houston airport shoving a Cinnabon into their face, you know, and a 89-pound Thai grandad seeing this just thinks .
- Wouldn't Jack spending a lot of time with his grandfather screw events up or create some weird time thing if the "grandad" was actually Jack talking to himself?.
- Clinton Woods in Mirror.co.uk
If Calzaghe gets past grandad Hopkins after I knock out Tarver, he can come looking for me. I'm ready,said Woods.
- Louise Brown in AFP
Bob is really busy all the time but we really like to see him,Brown said. "It's nice to have a close relationship. He's like a grandad to me."
- David Beckham in Telegraph.co.uk
I was so close to my grandad,Beckham said. "To be here, it's something that my grandad was proud of me being a part of. He was so proud of everything in my career and he followed every game. He would call me after every game, every...