goulash : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a rich meat stew highly seasoned with paprika
- Myth: Czech restaurateurs can only keep goulash for three hours after it is cooked before throwing it away.
- Germans still eat Katerfruhstuck, a postbinge breakfast that usually consists of herring, pickles and goulash.
- The Germans eat Katerfrhstck, a postbinge breakfast of herring, pickles and goulash.
News & Articles
- Tracklist: Jack Johnson headed to Bonnaroo
According to Vulture's new pop scribe Jody Rosen, Thom Yorke's lyrics might just be a " goulash of words and phrases, from which no coherent meaning can be extracted - some nouns and verbs, some clichés, the odd "poetic" ejaculation ." Huh! Barefooted human Corona "Find Your Beach" commercial Jack Johnson will fill in for ailing Mumford and Sons as Saturday night's big headliner at Bonnaroo ...
June 14, 2013 - Creative Loafing Atlanta