- n a person who is devoted to eating and drinking to excess
- It is not hard to find a gourmand in the watering holes of the town.
- Herman's excessive craving for food and drink is likely to turn him from a gourmet to gourmand.
- This painting cannot be of a gourmand for the man in the painting looks so famished.
News & Articles
- Atlanta Father's Day restaurant events
Father's day is this Sunday and Atlanta is ready. Whether your father is a veteran gourmand or a meat-and-potatoes kind of guy, Atlanta businesses are offering special deals and carefully crafted menus to help you celebrate.… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to the comments on this story ]
June 12, 2013 - Creative Loafing Atlanta
- Bruce Friedrich in PETA (press release)
Garden Protein has elevated faux meats to a new level--prompting rave reviews from vegetarians and nonvegetarians alike,says PETA Vice President Bruce Friedrich. "The company is putting smiles on the faces of many a gourmand and helping to...
- Oscar Goodman in San Diego Union Tribune
Every day that I have I live to the fullest,Goodman says in the online video. "I drink to excess, I gamble with both fists and when I eat, I eat like a gourmand. I can do whatever I want, I'm the mayor."
- Viktor Yushchenko in RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty
I am not a gourmand relishing in Eastern or Western cuisines,Yushchenko said in the Verkhovna Rada. "I eat the same borsch, potatoes, and pork fat as you, as 47 million people in Ukraine.......... What happened to me is not linked to a...