goldeneye : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a variety of green lacewing
- n large-headed swift-flying diving duck of Arctic regions
- Martin Campbell in CommanderBond.net
Speaking to USA Today to promote the DVD release of Daniel Craig's first 007 film, Campbell said, "After GoldenEye, I was asked to do subsequent Bonds, but I declined because it felt as if I'd be repeating myself. But this one is based on a Bond...
- Chris Blackwell in United Press International
The Jamaican people are the root of my success and I want to give something back,Blackwell said. "I will keep Fleming's house as it is so that people can see the Goldeneye that he wrote in, but the future of this place is as a resort...
- Reggie Fils-Aime in Wired News
There are people watching today who aren't old enough to understand the impact that Goldeneye had,says Fils-Aime.