- n United States painter (1834-1903)
- n someone who makes a loud high sound
- n large North American mountain marmot
- n large-headed swift-flying diving duck of Arctic regions
- n Australian and southeastern Asian birds with a melodious whistling call
- In it the hero is a whistler.
- Mellisa Hollingsworth-Richards in CBC.ca
I am very, very happy to win the overall title and I can't think of a more perfect position with fresh ice and my home track in front of me than having that No. 1 bib in Whistler,Hollingsworth said after being named champion. "It was...
- Rich Rodriguez in WeAreDePaul.com
I am aware that Ellis (Langster - DB/5-10/190/Jr./Whistler, Ala./Jones JC, MS) and JT (Thomas - LB/6-2/220/r-Fr./Ft. Lauderdale, Fla./Ely HS) have been involved in an off-campus situation,Rodriguez said. "I am investigating at this time...
- Jacques Rogge in International Herald Tribune
The countdown has begun,Rogge told a crowd at the new Olympic speedskating oval in the Vancouver suburb of Richmond. "In just one year, the slopes of Whistler, the Pacific Coliseum and Cypress Mountain will be open for Olympic...