goggle : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v look with amazement; look stupidly
- The visorgoggle and "media center" a small plastic brick with ports for VGA, composite and S-video as well as USB and mini USB are small enough to fit into an included kit .
- Tourists also like girls, and the Yugoslavs have obliged with unaccustomed socialist thoroughness: striptease acts so exciting and uninhibited that one goggle-eyed Italian .
- Hello Kitty, after all, has no mouth and never moves; Doraemon seems often to be all mouth, and in every 30-minute episode of his show, is to be seen worried, chortling, goggle .
- Mary-Louise Parker in Forbes
I've been naked quite a bit, actually,Parker said of posing for the photo. "You Goggle me, you'll see it all."
- Milorad Cavic in Forbes
I knew Michael is a back-half swimmer and that he would be chasing me down at the end,Cavic said. "I saw his shadow on the side of my goggle and I knew he was coming. I liked to be chased. The last eight meters I just put my head down and...
- Chad Reed in Cycle News
It was just a couple of freak deals,said Reed. "In the first moto I had a rock take out my goggle lens and I just couldn't be behind anyone because dirt was coming straight in my eyes. In the second moto I didn't get the best of starts and...