godforsaken : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s located in a dismal or remote area; desolate
a godforsaken wilderness crossroads
- Marlowe is tough and determined, and he does his best to be a good guy, but there are no true heroes in Chandler's sun-baked, godforsaken Los Angeles, and every plot turn reveals .
- But it's the cops who are the heavy underdogs--the cops and the France that the cops alone represent in those burning godforsaken ghettos where most Frenchmen dare not go.
- Who better than an Australian, then, to resurrect one of last century's most godforsaken flops? Championed by Woodrow Wilson to foster world peace after World War I, Geneva's .
News & Articles
- July 3rd is National Pray for A-Rod Day
Well, it is assuming this is a legitimate Alex Rodriguez Facebook account. Which it clearly is not. But I do like that someone in this godforsaken land has finally decided to focus on what’s important. After recounting the awful treatment Mr. Rodriguez has received at the hands of his team, the media and the fans ……
July 1, 2013 - NBC Sports: HardballTalk
- Pat Riley in USA Today
This Godforsaken season has got to be over with,Miami coach Pat Riley said.
- TJ Bonner in CBS News
Now that you have so many more people making that journey through those godforsaken areas, it's only natural that you're going to have more fatalities,Bonner said.
- Richard Naylor in Tribalfootball.com
They've had to endure going to some godforsaken places over the past few seasons,Naylor told the Sunday Times. "We had 30,000 for our Boxing Day match and our fans deserve to be at places like Old Trafford. This game is as much for them as...