- n a drinking glass with a base and stem
- n a bowl-shaped drinking vessel; especially the Eucharistic cup
- Equally clear are labels that depict a broken goblet ("fragile"), a crossed-out hook ("use no hooks") and a package separated from the sun by a heavy diagonal line ("protect from .
- She informed us from her up-close view that the first family chose to intinct the wafer in the chalice of wine instead of drink from the communal goblet.
- Yet the show has the timeless perfection of a crystal goblet.
News & Articles
- Micky Arison is drinking from a goblet
Micky Arison, your team just won the NBA Championship. How do you feel? And in case you're wondering, here's the back story on those goblets .
June 21, 2013 - SB Nation
- Stephen King in Florida Today
As Stephen King wrote in Entertainment Weekly, "These books ceased to be specifically for children halfway through the series; by 'Goblet of Fire,' Rowling was writing for everyone, and knew it."
- Mike Newell in Wizard News
We are very excited to bring the suspense, humor, action and drama of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire to life on the giant IMAX screen,director Mike Newell says. "The breathtaking IMAX format brings a whole new perspective to this...
- Katie Leung in China Daily
Katie said: "She had a boyfriend so nothing happened. But after her boyfriend died in Goblet Of Fire, her relationship with Harry develops in this one."