- n a small chin beard trimmed to a point; named for its resemblance to a goat's beard
- Searcy, 32, who in jeans and a goatee looks like a way less Mephistophelian Charlie Sheen, is about to deliver the last of the church's eight-part God on Film series.
- Next to the photo were drawings of how the suspect might look with long hair, with a goatee or clean shaven.
- A great bald bear with a goatee and camel's eyes, he rubs the nail marks covering his arms as he describes the first skirmish, opening night in Amsterdam, with the rueful air of a .
News & Articles
- Judge’s ruling beard but true
A Brooklyn crime suspect’s “pharaoh”-style goatee robbed him of a fair lineup, a judge ruled.Ediberto “Flaco” Santana, 23, was collared for gang assault and robbery in Sunset Park in 2011. But he was the only one in his lineup with the distinctive chin hair.Brooklyn Supreme Court...
June 11, 2013 - New York Post
- Ex-Jazz center Eaton still living his dream in Utah
Ex-Jazz center Eaton still living his dream in Utah by Steve Luhm The Salt Lake Tribune Published Jun 10, 2013 11:50AM MDT Park City • His hairline is receding and the familiar beard that always added to his Paul Bunyon-esque appearance has turned into a graying goatee. Twenty years after playing his final game for the Utah Jazz, however, Mark Eaton remains a mountain of a man who is living ...
June 11, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune
- 'Pharaoh' can't get a fair line-up: judge
Ediberto "Flaco" Santana seen with his distinctive "pharoh"-style goatee in his 2011 police lineup. A Brooklyn suspect’s “pharaoh”-style goatee was too distinctive for him to get a fair lineup after he was arrested for gang assault and robbery, a Brooklyn judge ruled. Ediberto “Flaco” Santana, 23, was...
June 10, 2013 - New York Post
- Manny Acta in ESPN
First off, I get to shave my salt-and-pepper goatee,manager Manny Acta said.
- Mark Richt in Atlanta Journal Constitution
All summer long he had this goatee and in the summer we don't have the [facial]hair rule,Richt said. "But if you're going to be on the cover of Sports Illustrated we want you in the grooming regulations. I think he resisted it a little bit...
- Steven Page in Canada.com
Thinking back about when I first had a goatee and then I had kind of a Fu Manchu moustache afterwards, but how that goatee ...... it was like my trademark,Page said over the line before a concert in Detroit on Friday. "And I didn't have it...