gobbler : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a hasty eater who swallows large mouthfuls
- n male turkey
- Not all the Beautiful People made the opening-night party for a Broadway gobbler called The 90 Day Mistress, but there was a pretty good assortment of Not-Too-Homelies: Tony .
- Buxted's Churkey is a gobbler killed just 52 days after hatching, when it reaches a weight of about 5 lbs.
- But Sonya Thomas, 36, shown at right celebrating that record, wants to bolster her status as the world's speediest gobbler at several of the 70 contests the International .
News & Articles
- Gobbler Gains $500,000 More
Los Angeles-based Gobbler, the operator of an online backup and file storage service for creative projects, has raised $500,000 in a new round of funding, according to a regulatory filing by the firm today. Details on the funding have not yet been announced by the company. Gobbler is led by Chris Kantrowitz, and had raised $1.5M in a funding round in January. The filing indicates the fundraising ...
June 25, 2013 - socalTech.com
- David Wells in MLB.com
They were just talking about my 'gobbler,'Wells said. "We couldn't have any facial hair, so I couldn't hide the fat in my face."