gobble : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the characteristic sound made by a turkey cock
- v eat hastily without proper chewing
- v make a gurgling sound, characteristic of turkeys
- In a squat-and-gobble culture, Slashfood is food for thought.
- Sugarcane ethanol is much cleaner, and biofuels created from waste products that don't gobble up land have real potential, but even cellulosic ethanol increases overall emissions .
- Among eco-foodies, the hottest urban livestock bleat, quack, gobble, oink, buzz and .
News & Articles
- 'Pac-Man' as a first-person shooter is absolutely terrifying
Ever wonder what it would feel like to really step into Pac-Man's shoes, or whatever it is that helps the guy move forward and gobble up all those pellets? Sure, running around with a relentless case of the munchies and occasionally swallowing your worst enemies whole might seem like a lot of fun, but wouldn't wandering around a dark "Tron"-like maze where the only other things to interact with ...
June 24, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- Outside investors purchasing more Downtown Pittsburgh sites
High occupancy rates to the diversity of the local economy is prompting out-of-state investors to gobble up prominent real estate.
June 23, 2013 - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Big Kahuna Wing Fest: All-day eats, music
So you think you can really gobble down those wings better than anybody else?
June 22, 2013 - Knoxville News Sentinel
- Kellen Winslow in Forbes
Romeo is a great guy and when people taste blood they are going to try and gobble him up,tight end Kellen Winslow said. "He's got nothing to worry about. He's a great coach."
- Ian Paisley in International Herald Tribune
What you don't eat, I am sure the deputy will gobble,Paisley said in reference to McGuinness and his official power-sharing rank of deputy first minister.