- n the quality of shining with a bright reflected light
- n the occurrence of a small flash or spark
- v be shiny, as if wet
- She has applied enough paint and glitter to render models' faces unrecognizable, put false eyelashes on eyebrows and used fake petals on eyelashes.
- He loved floats and glitter and marching bands.
- For 95 years, actresses at the Takarazuka Grand Theater outside Osaka have been putting on live shows with enough glitter to make Liberace's eyes water.
News & Articles
- Weird 'Animal Fighting Championships' Video Not Actually About Animals Fighting
Despite the title, this video isn't actually about animals fighting — it's more about glitter and that dry, paint-dust stuff that people throw at color runs, and people "throwing down" (read: in choreographed fights) while wearing silly, fuzzy jumpsuits with hoods. This weird video, produced by the folks at Nerdist , features the somewhat-catchy tune "The Underdog" by Wallpaper, allowing for ...
June 11, 2013 - Tucson Weekly
- A Hacker’s Workshop Flies Upward
A first attempt to fire a rocket went awry. “Relaunch!” people shouted. Next to a computer-controlled beer brewing system and whirring 3-D printers, Mayor John DeStefano deployed a glitter-streaming air-powered rocket—and set MakeHaven soaring toward a new horizon.
June 11, 2013 - New Haven Independent
- Mysterious Glitter Stumps Indiana Officials
A mysterious glitter has officials in Hammond, Ind. stumped. Photo Credit: AP
June 8, 2013 - NBC Chicago
- Jenna Morasca in Entertainment Weekly
Everyone is covered in glitter and makeup and stuff and then goes and beats the crap out of each other,says Morasca about what attracted her to wrestling. "This is perfect for me."
- Bob Wareing in Pollstar
I didn't think [Glitter] was a good role model and I wouldn't myself have wanted to put his name up,West Derby MP Bob Wareing told the Telegraph newspaper. "I understand the club wanting to put across the history of the Cavern club and...
- Fredi Gonzalez in MiamiHerald.com
He's not in awe about the lights and glitter,manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "There's going to be a comfort level he finds. I think he can handle it."