glioblastoma : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a fast-growing malignant brain tumor composed of spongioblasts; nearly always fatal
- Yes, it was diagnosed as a glioblastoma multiforme.
- Malkin has been testing the drug, SU101, on patients with an extraordinarily deadly brain tumor called glioblastoma.
- But it also disclosed that the trouble was a malignant glioblastoma.
News & Articles
- R.I.P. Robert West, film curator, producer and former Charlottean
Whether they know it or not, Charlotte film lovers owe a debt of gratitude to the late Robert West. A lifelong devotee, producer and supporter of filmmaking, West died June 6 in Wilmington, NC, of Glioblastoma Multiforme (MFB), a form of terminal brain cancer.… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to the comments on this story ]
June 11, 2013 - Creative Loafing Charlotte
- Research and Markets: Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme - Pipeline Review, H1
June 6, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Working Films founder Robert West dies
He learned in September he had Glioblastoma multiforme, an aggressive form of brain cancer.
June 6, 2013 - The Wilmington Star-News
- Bernadine Healy in CBS News
These impressive results from TCGA provide the most comprehensive view to date of the complicated genomic landscape of this deadly cancer. The more we learn about the molecular basis of glioblastoma, the more swiftly we can develop better ways of... Elias Zerhouni http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elias_Zerhouni&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEqrdmHrt0iOTdZLpvgjWylUhK9Uw Eureka! Science News http://www.google.com/url?q=http://esciencenews.com/articles/2008/09/04/the.cancer.genome.atlas.reports.first.results.comprehensive.study.brain.tumors&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFHhQgZtwJuVg4LMVx1JwV0GQ-6gg Sep 4, 2008
42327 58130 glioma Asked by Chen whether the fact that there hadn't been much mention in the media of surgery as an option for Kennedy is a bad sign, Healy responded, The nature of a glioma is that it infiltrates the brain, so when surgery is done, the goal is to get...